You'll wish that summer
could always
be here!


Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tales

A weekly peek at what we're reading.
Post your peek in the comments and share your favorite books!


Anne is reading
Saint Gianna Molla by Pietro Molla and Elio Guerriero


The certainty that divine Providence predisposes and accomplishes everything for our good made you admire and appreciate more the gift of life, of families, and of creation. You truly knew how to admire joyfully and rightly the charm of mountains and their snow, trips and concerts, plays and parties.
You demonstrated to me that we can totally fulfill the Lord's will and become saints without renouncing the fullness of the best, pure joys that life and nature offer us.





Holly is reading
Rules for Secret Keeping by Lauren Barnholdt


The thing is, I did give Emma the note.  I gave it to her after lunch.  And I didn't read it.  I obsessed about reading it, but somehow, I was able to control myself.  It was very hard.  Especially when she started opening it as she walked away down the hall, and I probably could have looked over her shoulder and tried to sneak a peak.  But I didn't.






Lily is reading
A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson



We built a ship upon the stairs
All made of the back-bedroom chairs,
And filled it full of sofa pillows
To go a-sailing on the billows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment