You'll wish that summer
could always
be here!


Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Tales

A weekly peek at what we're reading. 
Post your peek in the comments and share your favorite books!


Anne is reading
Fidelity by Wendell Berry



She was cold, and the wind's insistence wearied her; the wind was like a living creature, rearing and pressing against her so that she might have cried out to it in exasperation, "What do you want?"








Holly is reading
The Mother Market by Nancy Brelis

"Thank you, children.  You were a great help.  Now let me tell you what I suggest.  You must go to the Mummy Market."

"The what?" said Jenny and Elizabeth.  Harry was sitting still with his mouth and his eyes wide open.

"The Mummy Market, my dears.  It is many years since I have been there, and it may not be still in operation.  Anyhow, it is worth a try."

"Mrs. Cavour, are you teasing us?" said Elizabeth.

"Have I ever teased you, my dear?  Your position is a serious one indeed."



Lily is reading
Secrets of the Vine for Kids by Bruce Wilkinson


Jesus said, "My Father is the vinedresser." (John 15:1)

The vinedresser's task is simple: to take care of the plants and help them produce as many grapes as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment